So hey. A month later I have decided to write another post. Not too good about this whole blog thing. Can't say I ever was. But here I sit listening to the kid yell in the bathtub and attempting to count the number of times baby girl kicks for some crazy fetal count sheet I have to do. I am not sure what I want to talk about on this fine post. I do have a lot on my mind because there has been a lot going on.
I'll start with a quick glance at July 4th. Probably one of my favorites! We spent it with our Vegas friends who have two kids. We weren't expecting to spend the whole day over there, but we did! It actually rained the whole day too. They have a backyard with grass and we just let the kids go out and play in the rain because I mean c'mon. It never rains in the desert out here. Of course I say that and it has rained a few times in the past three weeks. Its been nice. But anyways, we sat outside the whole day, basically enjoying the rain and the breeze and drinking coffee. Those are always my favorite moments. To bad they don't happen enough. Anyways, it stopped raining in time for the fireworks that night. They have a balcony and it overlooks all of Vegas. It was so amazing to see every firework going off in Vegas. It was great!
Well, we are still not sure where life will take us next. the life altering leg break has shifted us and we are still slightly in the unknown. I personally would like to know what is next because I don't want to stay in Pahrump forever. But the longer I stay, the deeper my roots start to grow and that scares me! I dislike this place so much but if we leave now, I will miss all the people whom we have met and befriended. It is such a dilemma now. Where do we go, Lord?! I just don't have a clue. I want to be in Texas but is that where God wants us?! I don't know. I guess time and prayer will tell us. So still no answer to that question!
Adam gets his cast off on the 31st!! Woo hoo! He will finally be able to walk! A weight lifted off my shoulders. And his! Poor guy. He is way too active to be broken. Even with a broken leg, he has been a ton of help. He is really a great husband. Definitely blessed to have him in my life. :)
I'll do a quick update of the pregnancy. I am 30 weeks. 10 weeks till the big day! It couldn't come soon enough. I feel like this kid is about to stretch and pop right out of my belly. I don't think my belly can stretch anymore. Already so uncomfortable! I do not have Gestational Diabetes. I had to take the dang 3 hour glucose test and I only failed one of the numbers. So I technically don't have it but she wants to treat me like I do. I have cut out the majority of sweets and I have been eating my healthier. I must say, I feel like 100 times better than I have been my whole pregnancy. go figure right? Anyways, the doc will be monitoring to make sure baby girl isn't too big closer to the delivery date. Other than that things are going pretty good. Still craving sushi...
I feel like I had more to talk about but I have gotten distracted by a movie. So maybe my next post will address those issues. A month later... haha hopefully not!
No comments:
Post a Comment