Here we are. Sitting outside with my computer and Topo Chico. Living the life. Well, the life that is now set out for me for the time being. Can't say I would choose this voluntarily, but it is what it is.
It began with a cough, in China, and now countries are locked down to slow down this pandemic. This is just craziness. It can't be what's really happening. I mean, this stuff only happens in history books and I am too young to be living in a history book. But here we are. Living it. We watched it quickly unfold from the time it got crazy in China and other parts of Asia. Adam said we should maybe prepare for it to get here and that we should sort of prepare, just in case. I thought he was a little crazy but I agreed. Boy am I glad I agreed! We didn't have to worry about all the crazy toilet paper hoarders, or the ground beef grabbers. We have too many kids for last minute preparing. Last minute shopping is for things that would be nice to have, like cookies, milk, Topo Chico. Things that keep us happy while social distancing as best we can.
So here we are. Day 1. Well, technically day 2. Well, really it's like day 6 if you want to get down to it. Last time I went out and saw actual people was last Thursday or Friday. And to think, I was counting down the days and getting sad that Spring Break was almost over! Ha! So naive. Now we have endless days at home. Distance learning. Never thought I would miss going to school so much. Now I do. I miss my kinder kiddos. I miss my co-workers. I miss Lily and Robert's daycare teachers. They knew how to tame those crazy kids. 😂I guess thats a good sign.
Today has been mostly good. Struggling with the balancing of 5 kids, being pregnant, getting out of bed, working on school and being somewhat productive around the house. I'll get there. I just need to get out of bed with a plan and execute that plan. Hopefully I can get it down before next week. Correction. I must get it down before next week.
Not really much more to say about today. Had an appointment so I saw other people. That was nice. Everything is good with baby #6.
Anyways, I'll check back in tomorrow. Hopefully with a little bit more free time, not much, but there is no driving time. Haha! But hopefully I can update a little more. That has been said before... And here I am....three or so years later...
I love your blog! 😍
ReplyDelete